Quǎn (犬, pronounced quan3 or chu-en) is the Chinese word for ‘dog’. Cue the happy dog running towards his treats in our logo!
Why Quǎn Dog Treats?
We are dog lovers and owners who care about what goes into our dogs’ mouths and bellies. We found that the local dog treats market was heavily skewed towards baked goods and humanized treats e.g. donuts, pizzas etc that don’t do very much for your dog.
We are raw-feeders and our dogs eat a raw, species-appropriate diet. Their dinner bowls are straight-forward and species-appropriate, and we are careful to ensure that their treats are too!
We wanted a simple, honest, no-gimmick approach to dog treats, and strive for our treats to serve a purpose, whether as a treat, a training reward, or a chew. We keep our ingredients and product simple and easy to understand.
We want what’s best for our dogs and similarly, what’s best for yours, and that was the inspiration behind Quǎn Dog Treats.
What you will find at Quǎn Dog Treats
- Species appropriate, human-grade meats and ingredients
- Straight-forward, easy to understand, simple ingredients
- Whole meat treats and chew treats dehydrated from raw
- Carefully thought out treats with a purpose – training treats, healthy snacks, ‘stay out from under your feet’ chews
- Careful preparation of dog treats prepared by people who feed raw and are used to handling raw meats for dogs
- Locally sourced meats and ingredients so we know exactly where our meats come from and we are sure of its quality
- Good value – with no fillers to add to weight, you get exactly what you pay for – meat!
- Clear and timely communication on your order and delivery
What you will not find at Quǎn Dog Treats
- Treats made by someone else – everything comes out of our own dehydrators and ovens, not anyone else’s
- Gimmicks and representations of human food – Dogs don’t care!
- Dangerous dehydrated treats e.g. dehydrated drumsticks, weight-bearing bones
- Treats with cheese and processed food e.g. sausages, hot dogs etc
- Fillers in treats be it in the baked treats or padding up meat weight with sweet potato and pumpkin
- Blended meat dehydrated treats – whole meats or nothing
- No flavouring, additives, colouring, preservatives, nasties
Our dog treats are produced from whole foods and human grade ingredients, so you know exactly what goes into each product. If it’s not on the ingredient list, it’s not in the treat!
Explore our Dehydrated Treats and Baked Treats ranges:
Dehydrated Treats – delicious pork and duck meats, chews, and various organ meats, to keep your pup happy, healthy and busy.
Baked Treats – our range of aromatic dog biscuits make a fun snack and a rewarding training treat. (Remember to choose the Training size when you order!)
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for all dogs, from Mini Pinschers to Great Danes, Shih Tzus to Bulldogs.
All our products are 100% natural, with no added fillers, flavouring, preservatives and colouring and are handcrafted with love.
Our ingredients are sourced locally and are all human-grade.
PORK: All pork and pig organs used in Quan Dog Treats contain no antibiotics and no beta agonist.
DUCK: All duck is sourced from a supplier that obtains their livestock from farms approved by the Department of Veterinary Services Malaysia and Singapore AVA.
FISH: Our fish are sourced from local fishermen wild-caught in local waters, flash frozen and delivered to us.
Our raw meats and fish are frozen and kept frozen prior to processing. As raw feeders, we understand that freezing meats kill pathogens and bacteria before feeding to our dogs. This is important for us, and for you. We exercise the same care when processing our dehydrated treats, because we feed your dogs the exact same treats that our dogs eat!
We produce our treats in small batches daily to ensure they are delivered to you in their freshest quality.
We are always developing new products so do check in on us regularly or sign up for email updates to stay updated on future products as we expand our product range.
100% Tested on OUR animals!
We are proud to say that all our products at Quǎn Dog Treats are 100% tested on our very own animals, and are approved by our Chief Tasting Officers, Sherlock (@iamSherlocktheBeagle) and Ares (@aresiamthedogofwar).
We do not feed your dog what we do not already feed our own. That is the QDT Promise!
Featured in the Media
We’ve been spotted and featured in the Media
- Lifestyle Asia – An online magazine with a guide to the good life
Follow us on social media (@quandogtreats) for tips, treats and promotions. We are always updating our shop and releasing new treats!
The QDT Promise
At Quǎn Dog Treats we can promise you this:
We will never feed your dog what we do not already feed our own!
We hope you and your pups enjoy Quan Dog Treats.