SINGLE INGREDIENT TRAINING BITES
Beef Lung is handcut into small puffs and dehydrated until dry and crunchy. Beef Lung is a lightweight, low caloric treat that is easily digestible for most dogs. It is rich in lean protein and a great source of important minerals like iron, magnesium and zinc.
Beef Lung is soft and crumbles easily when dogs bite into it, and smells meaty and delicious, which make it very handy to use as training treats or rewards.
As dog owners, we know the struggle of training – potty training, obedience training, trick training… We need a training treat that offers a high reward and is low in calories and fat while being healthy for our pups. You need a generous amount of treats for each training session, and it can all add up and pile on the puppy pounds.
We intentionally kept the size small so it’s easy to carry around in your pocket or treats pouch, and you can always have some treats on hand. It is packed in a slim bottle that is portable and easy to pop into your bag when you’re headed out with your pup.
These single ingredient Beef Lung Training Bites are strong smelling, but dogs absolutely love them, and they are a lightweight, crunchy, delicious, wholesome, nutritious treat that will have your dog doing anything to get their reward!
Bonus for cat owners: Our Beef Lung sizes are perfect for treating cats too! The treat is soft and easy for cats to crunch into them.
How to use Beef Lung:
- Training Bites – The small sized treats are excellent for quick treating. For very small dogs, they’re easy to break into smaller pieces. The texture is lightweight, crunchy and crumbly once broken or bitten into, and smells delicious.
- Pill Pockets – The crumbly texture inside each puff enables you to stuff your dog’s pill inside to mask the smell, and get them crunching up their pills easily. Works on small pills and makes pill-feeding less stressful for everyone!
- Meal Toppers – Have a picky eater? Mix some beef lung with their kibble, or crumble it over their food.
- Organ meal supplement – Have a raw-fed dog or a dog on a cooked diet? Use the beef lung as a meal supplement to vary their organ and meat intake. Some dogs don’t enjoy it raw due to the texture (like ours!) so the dehydrated lung helps supplement their raw diet.
Beef Lung is packed by weight not by quantity
RECOMMENDED STORAGE: Once opened, screw cap on tightly and store in a cool dry place for up to 2 weeks. May be refrigerated for up to 2 months but note that product may soften when removed from the fridge.
RECOMMENDED DOG SIZE: Suitable for all sized dogs.
- Single ingredient treats
- Low calorie
- Low in fat
- High Protein
- High reward training treat
- Useful as pill pockets
- Delicious meal toppers or meal supplements
No added fillers, colouring or preservatives.
Quǎn Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet.
All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.