Sardine Dog biscuits that make your dog drool!
Our dog biscuits are baked to perfection from fresh sardines, to ensure that they are not too hard so as not to injure your dog’s teeth and gums, yet they are firm enough for that satisfying crunch that dogs love. We are generous with the quantity of fresh sardines we use in each bag of biscuits (min 65% fish!), because we want only the best for your pup!
We do not add other fillers e.g. vegetables, sweet potato, pumpkin etc so you get what you pay for – a generous amount of delicious sardine fish!
Sardines are an oily fish and rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and CoEnzyme Q10. These fatty acids have many health benefits, like cancer prevention, reducing inflammation, brain development and keeping the immune system strong. CoEnzyme Q10 supports a healthy heart and circulation.
Dog Biscuits are available in 2 sizes. Choose your shape in the menu and we will handcut it to size for you:
- Treat size – an assortment of fish and bone designs suitable for most dogs
- Training size – approx. 1cm x 1cm squares which are perfect for training, for small or toy breeds, or as a portion-controlled snack! No more crumbling or breaking dog biscuits when training your pup. Just reward them with the Training size dog biscuits. The quicker you reward them, the faster they learn!
Our dogs will do anything for these biscuits – yours will too!
Quan Dog Treats may be fed to dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet. All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
- Yummy snack
- Low in fat
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids beneficial for skin and coat health, cognitive & retinal health, heart and joint mobility health
- Wheat-free recipe
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- May be refrigerated to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.