Our single ingredient Duck Fillets treats are made from locally sourced ducks, for an excellent wholesome treat for your dogs. Duck jerky is a delicious snack all dogs will enjoy.
Duck is rich in protein, iron and amino acids, and is a novel protein that may help alleviate gastrointestinal upsets or skin irritation. We intentionally choose the leanest part of the duck to ensure that your pets receive the best quality, healthiest treats.
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet.
All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
- Novel protein generally recommended for dogs suffering from food allergies or sensitivities
- Lean and easy to digest protein source
- Rich in iron and amino acids
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- May be refrigerated to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.