Our single ingredient Duck Gizzard treats are made from locally sourced ducks, for an excellent wholesome treat for your dogs.
Duck Gizzards are gently dehydrated whole to preserve nutrients, and the size is suitable for all dog sizes (except very large dogs). Small to medium sized dogs will enjoy chewing on the hard, chewy texture and you may cut it into half for portion control. Larger dogs will enjoy the light chew or treat. We do not recommend cutting the gizzards for large dogs (>40kg) to prevent it from being a choking hazard.
Organ meats are nutrient dense and gizzards are a low fat, high protein muscle meat rich in Vitamin B12 which is essential for a healthy immune system and for proper neurological function.
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet. All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
NOTE: Duck Gizzards are prepared whole and will be a chewy treat for small to medium dogs. Please supervise when treating. Not recommended for dogs that swallow their food whole.
- Low fat, high protein muscle meat
- Nutrient dense organ meat
- Light chew that keeps small to medium dogs occupied
- Contains iron, phosphorus, niacin, zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E.
- Novel protein generally recommended for dogs suffering from food allergies or sensitivities
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- May be refrigerated to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks from opening
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.