Our single ingredient Duck Liver treats are made from locally sourced ducks, for an excellent wholesome treat for your dogs. Gently dehydrated to preserve nutrients, the smell is irresistable. It’s just like pâté for dogs!
Organ meats like liver are rich in vitamins that helps keep your dog healthy and should ideally form 5-10% of your dog’s diet. Duck is a novel protein and is helpful for dogs with sensitive skin and tummies.
Liver is rich in Vitamin A, a fat soluble antioxidant, that helps with your pet’s coat, muscles, nerves, skin and vision. In puppies, vitamin A helps them to grow and develop normally.
While it is important for dogs to include organ meats like liver in their diet, not every dog enjoys taste of raw liver. Our Dehydrated Duck Liver treats are a delicious way to incorporate organ meats into their diet and are especially beneficial for fussy eaters.
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet. All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
NOTE: Please feed with care and ensure that it is part of a well-balanced diet for your dog
- Nature’s most abundant source of Vitamin A, in the most bioavailable form for carnivores.
- An excellent source of protein
- Contains iron, phosphorus, niacin, zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E.
- Very high in copper
- A High Source Of Omega 3 And Omega 6 Fatty Acids
- Novel protein generally recommended for dogs suffering from food allergies or sensitivities
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- May be refrigerated to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.