RM18.00 – RM60.00
100% NATURAL DEHYDRATED DUCK NECK
Our single ingredient dried Duck Neck are made from locally sourced ducks, for an excellent wholesome chew treat for your dogs.
Duck Necks are gently dehydrated from raw for many hours to make a chewy, crunchy wholesome treat made up of meat, bone and cartilage. Duck Neck makes a great natural dental chew that helps clean teeth, and provides mental enrichment for dogs as they chew on their treat.
Duck Necks are available in 2 variations:
- Chunks (6-8 pieces, min weight 80g) – Duck Necks are cut into chunks, to allow for better portion control and to make it easier for small-medium sized dogs who are familiar with chewing. Chunks come in a sealed foil bag. Once opened, we recommend resealing and storing in the fridge to preserve freshness. Please feed under supervision if your dog is not used to chewing, or select the whole size so you can observe them properly.
- Whole (3 pieces, min weight 80g) – Available as a pre-order item. Please allow up to 5 working days. Whole Duck Neck will arrive shrink-wrapped in packs of 3 for hygiene purposes. Once opened, we recommend storing in the fridge to preserve freshness. Recommended for Medium-Large sized dogs. Small dogs may enjoy this as it will prevent swallowing and choking, but do observe as a whole neck might be too much bone content for small dogs. Please feed under supervision if your dog is not used to chewing.
Duck Neck Chunks are sold by weight not quantity.
By popular demand, we now offer a bulk order option of 12 pieces Duck Neck at a value price. Items will be shrink-wrapped in minimal packaging for better savings.
RECOMMENDED STORAGE: Once opened store in airtight container or reseal in bag and store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. If buying 2 or more packs in a single order, store unopened bags in refrigerator or freezer for up to 2 months.
RECOMMENDED DOG SIZE: See variations available for recommended feeding. Do not cut Chunks any smaller to avoid it becoming a choking hazard.
No added fillers, colouring or preservatives.
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet.
All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
Storage & Handling
- Store in airtight container in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Recommended to refrigerate to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks
- Store in fridge or freezer for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.
Value for money !
Yen (Verified Customer) –
Kept my dog occupied for less than 10 minutes. Chewing is good for the dog’s teeth and Quan Dog Treats are great because it contain no preservative. I’m going to ask for non-vacuum pack Duck Neck from now on because my dog goes through a bag pretty fast and I don’t want to waste more plastic.
Yi-Di (Verified Customer) –
This is a fantastic treat/chew that ticks all the right boxes: healthy, safe, tasty, keeps puppies occupied for a LONG time. My 4 month old pup eats one every Sunday with no problem and loves them!
SG (Verified Customer) –
I was surprised at how well-packed and hygienic this was – each neck came in a vacuum-packed single or double. There was no meaty or unpleasant odour of any kind – a issue that can appear with some other dog treats on the market. The fur kid took to it instantly. This is a good value chew treat that encourages nibbling so it’s probably good for her teeth, too. It’s a great treat for a medium to larger-sized dog.
Patrick Pereira (Verified Customer) –
Let’s just say that my dog now won’t accept any other snack except for qdt’s.
Jian (Verified Customer) –
My dogs just can’t get enough! They give it a few good chomps and its gone.
Jackson Gnanamuthu (Verified Customer) –
Simba loves the neck and takes his time to enjoy it
Anonymous (Verified Customer) –
Michele Yong (Verified Customer) –
The perfect, all natural, dehydrated treats for my dog. He’s crazy about it. I highly recommend!
Anonymous (Verified Customer) –
My dog’s #1 fav treat in the world!! Keeps her occupied for at least a few minutes of fevered chewing and crunching!
Rodney (Verified Customer) –