Our single ingredient whole dried Duck Necks are made from locally sourced ducks, for an excellent wholesome chew treat for your dogs.
Duck is rich in protein, iron and amino acids, and is a novel protein that may help alleviate gastrointesinal upsets or skin irritation. Duck necks are packed with cartilage, soft bone and lean connective tissue, and make for a delicious chewy treat.
Keep your pup busy and out from under your feet with a wholesome chew that will keep them distracted. Duck Necks make a crunchy snack for large dogs, and a delicious chew for small to medium sized dogs.
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet.
All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
Note: Please feed under supervision. The size & length of the neck depends on our supplier’s stock. We do our best to ensure that we source the best quality and longest necks we can get our hands on.
- Novel protein generally recommended for dogs suffering from food allergies or sensitivities
- Chewy, crunchy treat
- Lean and easy to digest protein source
- Rich in iron and amino acids
- High in antioxidants
- Anti-microbial properties
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- May be refrigerated to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks for optimum freshness
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.