Our single ingredient whole dried Duck Wings are made from locally sourced ducks, for an excellent wholesome, unique chew treat for your dogs.
Duck Wings have bones, meat and skin, and may be served as a wholesome treat or addition to your pup’s meal, especially for raw-fed dogs. The bony treat is great for pups to chew on, and helps clean their teeth as they chew. The unique shape provides enrichment and mental stimulation. Duck Wings are rich in calcium, phosphorus, protein, iron, selenium, and B vitamins.
It’s a delicious treat that is wholesome and nutritious for your dog too!
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet.
All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
Note 1: Please feed under supervision. The size of the wing depends on our supplier’s stock.
Note 2: Duck wings are natural products and may have residual feathers on them. Feathers are beneficial for dogs and may be consumed.
RECOMMENDED STORAGE: Store in a cool dark place unopened for up to 2 months. Once opened store in airtight container or reseal in bag in a cool, dark place for up to 2 weeks.
RECOMMENDED DOG SIZE: All sized dogs. For small dogs up to 5kg, wings may be split for portion control but we do not advise cutting them any smaller to prevent choking. Please feed all dogs under supervision.
- Rich in calcium, phosphorus, protein, iron, selenium, and B vitamins
- Unique shape provides enrichment and mental stimulation
- Novel protein generally recommended for dogs suffering from food allergies or sensitivities
- Crunchy treat that helps clean teeth
- Lean and easy to digest protein source
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in fridge or freezer for up to 2 months
- Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 2 weeks for optimum freshness
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.