What is Golden Paste?
Golden paste is a healing, anti-inflammatory paste, that is very beneficial for pups made from turmeric. Turmeric contains cucurmin, which is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient, and improves gut and heart health. Cucurmin is poorly absorbed on its own, so we make a savoury golden paste from it with coconut oil and black pepper, to increase the absorption and bioavailability of cucurmin. No point just sprinkling turmeric powder on our biscuits if it isn’t going to be beneficial! This is why our biscuits are made with Golden Paste, for best absorption and benefits for your pup!
Our homemade Golden Paste is blended with pumpkin, which is rich in antioxidants and fibre, and turned into a delicious, savoury biscuit that pups enjoy. Each bag contains a minimum of 50g Golden Paste!
Quan Dog Treats may be fed to dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet. All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
- Golden Paste is rich in cucurmin which is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and improves gut and heart health
- Our Golden Paste is activated to increase absorption and bioavailability of cucurmin
- Pumpkin contains fibre and antioxidants
- Yummy snack
- Low in fat
- Wheat-free recipe
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- May be refrigerated to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.