Liver Brownies make excellent high value treats and training treats that dogs go absolutely crazy for!
Our Liver Brownies are handcrafted in small batches for freshness and quality, and look just like a delicious brownie – except it’s perfectly safe for dogs to enjoy. We prepare them ready for treating, and you may slice them further into smaller cubes or pieces for high value training treats. The texture is that of a soft, dense brownie, which is perfect for young pups to senior dogs. We want our senior doggie friends to enjoy treats too!
Our dogs never leave our side when they smell Liver Brownies in our hands!
How to enjoy Liver Brownies
- Training Treats: Slice up the brownies into small pieces, and use for high value training treats. Teach a new trick or obedience.
- Fun Treats: Serve 1-3 brownies as a fun, nutritious treat for your pup for their birthday, gotcha day or just because! Drizzle some yogurt or dog-friendly peanut butter over for a decadent treat
- Meal topper: Crumble a cube and sprinkle over your pup’s meal for a treat, or for fussy eaters
Liver Brownies are packed with Pig Liver, a nutrient-dense organ meat that dogs love, oats, eggs and coconut oil. No other fillers, additives, preservatives or artificial colouring.
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet. All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
NOTE: Please feed with care and ensure that it is part of a well-balanced diet for your dog. Dogs who are unused to eating organ meats or liver should be fed in moderation.
RECOMMENDED: Max 2-3 pieces a day
Pork used in Quan Dog Treats are:
- 100% human grade meats
- Locally sourced
- No antibiotics
- No beta agonist
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in fridge for up to 5 days or store in freezer for up to 2 months
- Defrost completely before treating your dog
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.