Our Pig Heart and Tongue treats are locally sourced and gently dehydrated for a delicious treat.
Organ muscle meats like heart and tongue contain a wealth of minerals and vitamins that help keep your dog healthy, build strong muscles, a shiny coat and a healthy heart. Our Pig Heart and Tongue treats make for a delicious treat too.
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet.
All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
- Pig heart: Rich in Thiamine, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and B12, and Niacin.
- Pig tongue : A tough muscle meat, rich in protein.
- Parsley : enhances scent and flavour, soothes the stomach and boosts nutrition .
Pork used in Quan Dog Treats are:
- 100% human grade meats
- Locally sourced
- No antibiotics
- No beta agonist
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- May be refrigerated to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.