100% NATURAL DEHYDRATED PIG HEART
Back by popular demand, our Pig Heart treats are hand-sliced and gently dehydrated low and slow to a crunchy, nutritious treat.
Pork Heart is a nutrient-rich muscle meat rich in Thiamine, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and B12, Niacin to help build and maintain muscle mass. Delicious and nutritious, it can do so much more for your dog.
How to use Pork Heart
- Training Bites – The small sized treats are excellent for quick treating. For very small dogs, they’re easy to break into smaller pieces. The texture is lightweight, crunchy and crumbly once broken or bitten into, and smells delicious.
- Meal Toppers – Have a picky eater? Mix some Pork Heart with their kibble, or break it over their food.
- Organ meal supplement – Supplement your raw-fed dog or homecooked meal with Pork Heart to boost nutrition, fill in the gaps and vary their organ and meat intake.
- In mental enrichment toys – Break it up to put into a doggy puzzle toy or snuffle mat, or freeze it with their lickimat or food enrichment toy. They’ll love it!
Our pork products are locally sourced from pigs that are free from antibiotics and beta-agonist.
RECOMMENDED STORAGE: Once opened store in airtight container or reseal in bag and store in a cool dry place for up to 2 weeks or up to 2 months in refrigerator.
RECOMMENDED DOG SIZE: Suitable for all sized dogs.
No added fillers, colouring or preservatives.
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet.
All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
Pork used in Quan Dog Treats are:
- 100% human grade meats
- Locally sourced
- No antibiotics
- No beta agonist
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- May be refrigerated to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.