Our single ingredient whole dried Duck Feet are made from locally sourced ducks, for a wholesome, crunchy, light-chew treat for your dogs.
Duck is rich in protein, iron and amino acids, and is a novel protein that may help alleviate gastrointesinal upsets or skin irritation. Duck feet contain chondroitin and glucosamine and collagen, which offer health benefits and can help to support good joint health in dogs.
Keeps your pups busy and out from under your feet for a few minutes, so you can get your chores done.
Can dogs eat duck feet or bones?
Yes they can! The bones in the duck feet are soft and easily digestible especially after drying. It is also beneficial to help them clean their teeth naturally, as they chew.
Quan Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet.
All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.
Note: Please feed under supervision
- Novel protein generally recommended for dogs suffering from food allergies or sensitivities
- Chewy, crunchy treat
- Contains chondroitin and glucosamine and collagen
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- May be refrigerated to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks for optimum freshness
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.