Trick AND Treat Grab Bag – Limited Quantities
Available only until 31 October 2023
We’re making the spooky season fun, with some treats that make your hair stand, but which your pups will drool over! We carefully selected and made these treats, some of which you won’t find in our present line-up. They’re spooky looking, but nutritious and delicious, and we think your pups will love them!
In your limited edition Tricks AND Treats grab bag, here’s what you’ll find:
- 1 Duck Head – Dehydrated whole, eyes, brains and all, Duck Head is crunchy and a light chew for larger dogs. Every part is edible including the beak! Scary to look at, but so nutritious. For small dogs or puppies, you may chop it in half for portion control, or feed it whole and adjust their meal portion accordingly. Careful, it will crumble!
- 1 Rabbit Foot – Yes, bunny paws with fur! Rabbit is a novel protein for most dogs, and generally well tolerated. Fur is great for pups as the fibre is edible! The fur acts as a deworming cleaner as it travels through your pup’s digestive system, sweeping up these parasites along the way. The fibre and bones also helps with anal gland health. Most pups will find this unusual at first, so be patient and introduce it to them as a game or slowly to encourage them to chew.
- 30g Pork Slices with Oregano – Our signature item that pups go crazy for! Just lean pork loin with oregano, dehydrated low and slow, and smells delicious!
- 30g Duck Fillets – Another cult favourite item, Duck Fillets are sticks of lean duck meat that are crunchy and chewy.
- 10pcs Sweet Potato Biscuits – Another bestseller product in festive pumpkin shapes for the spooky season!
These Fur-boo-lous Trick AND Treat grab bags are available in limited quantities, as the unique proteins are harder to come by. Festive times are more fun with friends, so there’s a saving when you get 2 bags!
You can also get these grab bags at our pop-up stall at The Square Jaya One on 14-15 and 28-29 October 2023.
NOTE: To ensure everyone has a chance at getting a bag, there is a 4 bag limit per order. Should you want more bags (and are prepared to wait) please drop us a note via WhatsApp to have a chat.
Storage & Handling
- Store in airtight container in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Recommended to refrigerate to extend shelf life
- Consume within 2 weeks
- Store in fridge or freezer for up to 2 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens, and may have variations in size and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating and/or baking. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
Your safety is our priority
Quan Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, size and colour.
|Pick 1 Treat
Pork Slices, Rabbit Meat